Last year at the beginning of 2016 CIRF predicted that Gulden, Dash, Monero, GameCredits and Bitcoin were going to be a success. The research firm was 100% correct. After having an informative conversation with a leading research analyst at cryptocurrency research firm CIRF (also known as Cryptonaire). The research firm is reputable for attracting successful crypto-trading positions throughout 2016 to a group of early subscriber only. We were able to ask them their views on 2017 cryptocurrency market forecast. This is what their response was:
5. Ripple (XRP/BTC): This is the year Ripple will start expanding their payment gateway solution to all the banks. Also India adoption is a big win for Ripple, and the economies cash flow results will prove to the rest of the banks that Ripple is a successful payment gateway. Hiring reputable executives that have shown success in the past. Google is backing Ripple, and Google never goes down in a corporate fight. It might not hit $1 USD but you sure can expect it reaching $.1 USD at some point, not necessarily in 2017.
4. DASH (DASH): What else rings a bell better for the words digital cash then Dash. They are constantly working hard at attracting new vendors everyday. Not just through an online presence but also physically. Dash is covering all their bases by creating specific resources for newcomers.
3. Factom (FCT): The motive is amazing and you must look into it! Businesses and governments alike can use Factom to document their information so that it cannot be modified, deleted or backdated. With the recent U.S elections and the rumours that arise for result authentication and document authentication. You can be sure that institutions will love to use Factom in 2017. Having Gates Foundation behind them, this is looking like a bright 2017.
2. Bitcoin (BTC): Yes we all know, this is not new. Although, it is nowhere near saturation. Many people get a quick scare by China’s regulations. Although, it is part of a routine and their bound to do check ups on Chinese exchanges. With economic downhills in many countries, you’ll be sure to know that bitcoin is the part of plan B.
1. Monero (XMR): You thought our last years prediction was correct for Monero. Well don’t leave so soon. Monero was the first in history to actually successfully create a fungible cryptocurrency. Expect an increase in major exchanges integrating Monero, mobile accessibility, higher adoption of anonymous enthusiasts, and professional institutional for transfers use. This year will be a big success for Monero.
BTC Exchanges and Charts With Altcoin Trading,
✘ Hit BTC
✘ BitMex Futures
✘ Simple FX
✘ Whale Club
photo courtesy of pixabay.com